Hero's.

Hero's.
My three heros are my Mom, my Grandma, and my Great Grandma!My mom is my hero because she puts up with me! :) She is my everything! She always takes me back and forth, from sports to sports! She also makes dinner and does my laundery and makes my bed! :) haha! I really apprecitate it! Even though she teases me!Great Grandma (GG) is my hero because she is the coolest person ever! She got to live a long life and got to travel to many places! I hope I get to live that long life that she did! She used to always to come to my soccer games as much as she could! I love her and miss her!Grandma is my hero because she is the best! I don't get to see her that much. She is very supporting and ALWAYS come to my soccer games even though they are 2 hours away she still takes the time to drive down to see 1 or 2 games... (All my Heros are in this Picture!!)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hair!


Tomorrow will be my last couple hours of having long hair! I am getting it cut and donating it to Pantene'. I don't think that is how you spell it but owell... The hair that you cut off has to be eight inches long! That is going to be pretty short! Well I am hoping that it will be able to go into at least a half ponytail with all the sports I do! My friend's say that it stinks having short hair but it is for woman with cancer so it is good and I am sick of not being able to do stuff with my hair because it is to long or is to fine!
~Brianna
I am going to try to take before and after pictures of it!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Boo - I am so excited that you have made this very unselfish decision to donate your hair. I think it's a great cause and you should be proud - who cares if it's a little short, it will grow back! Can't wait to see the pictures :)
Love ya - Auntie E